For all categories, a mix of media may be submitted, i.e. if supplying three stories, it could be one video, one audio and one written piece.
Video and audio pieces
Must be cut packages of not more than:
- In the case of video entries - 3' 00" duration
- In the case of audio entries - 4' 00" duration
- Should be accompanied by a copy of the script or, in the case of entries which consist of interviews, any questions or briefing materials prepared before recording
- The intended or actual outlet should be identified in the supporting statement.
To submit video or audio content to the awards ensure the package is uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo publically or as an unlisted video. Insert the link into a word document and upload the file as 'Name of video/audio content' link.
- Can be submitted as PDFs or word files
- Can be printed from a website
- A list of URL links to online work (including audio and video) can be submitted in a Word document. (NB If the link is unavailable at the time of judging, it will not be considered.)
- Please supply high resolution (at least 300dpi) images