McNae’s Essential Law for Journalists 26th edition
McNae’s Essential Law for Journalists provides unparalleled treatment of the core legal issues affecting journalists. Clear, succinct, and practical, it is the absolute handbook for students and practising journalists.
New to this edition
- New seminal cases covering copyright, defamation and privacy law, including the latest cases brought by Johnny Depp and Meghan Markle
- New content discusses the emerging importance of media organisations’ legal liability for readers’ postings
- Explores the new law that enables remote reporting of court cases
- Covers the latest updates on journalists’ rights to gain access to court case material
- Expanded coverage of the law of contempt of court
- Considers judges’ comments on ‘audit trail’ requirements in the Editors’ Code
There are no reviews yet.