Creating a diverse team with people with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives is widely proven to increase creativity and innovation.
But there needs to be a culture of openness and inclusion for this to truly manifest itself.
And this is where inclusive leadership skills are so important – and managers need to empower everyone in their team to share their opinions and ideas.
This interactive session will open the discussion on diversity and inclusion; and will offer practical guidance to managers to develop their inclusion skills.
Delegates will learn:
- Different definitions and perceptions of a diverse team
- The importance of having a diverse team
- Tools to increase diversity in the team
- How unconscious biases can affect diversity
- Practical guidance on creating an inclusive culture
- How to create forums for creativity and innovation
- How to encourage people to share their perspectives
This interactive session will last around 60-70 minutes and delegates will be encouraged to share their views and experiences.