and/or serialised storytelling
● Manage podcast productions, including budgets, staffing and creative.
● Work with staff on best-in-class digital podcast practices.
● Partner with cross-network teams on marketing, sales, and communication strategies.
● Forward plan and generate fresh ideas.
● Potential unsociable hours including weekends
● Sr Producers will be expected to work more independently and with the capacity to approve material and
instruct the work of others
● Detailed knowledge of the legal framework for journalism in UK, and industry guidelines
● Excellent writing skills
● Strong and creative ideas on how to make compelling content.
● Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
● You will have an ability to influence and build long lasting relationships
● Effective communication skills with the ability to work closely with presenters and within a team
● A creative mind and ability to think differently and be proactive
● Sr producers will have to show ability and experience leading others through complex productions
We love our business and what we do. We want you to love work as much as we do so we promise to offer on-the- job training and development enabling you to be the best you can be.
● A comprehensive private medical scheme covering pre-existing conditions;
● Maternity leave of up to 18 weeks full basic salary and paternity leave of up 2 weeks full basic salary;
● Discounted gym membership for employees and immediate family
● Life Assurance Benefits of 4 x your Annual Salary
● A range of different flexible working options, which can be requested by employees;
● Up to four Volunteering Days per year for employees to use on charities of choice;
● Health and wellbeing benefits including on-site physio/massage, counselling, legal advice, and others.
● Wide range of internal and external training available, plus full eLearning access via LinkedIn Learnings
We are a diverse team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised. This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.