Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
- Work in the production trucks on our live OBs and in galleries at Sky on our Rugby League content
- Studio gallery and outside broadcast replay coordinating
- Edit highlights and analysis packages
- Create high-quality sports video content for all platforms, including editorial features and creative pieces
- Work effectively under pressure, reacting quickly and meeting tight deadlines in the live environment
- Work primarily across our Rugby League but contribute to other Multi sports content as required
- Set up and produce multi-camera ENG/studio shoots with on screen talent
- Work in a talented and highly motivated production team and contribute to an inclusive and creative team culture
What you’ll bring:
- A strong interest in, and knowledge of Rugby League
- Experience of sport content and productions across a variety of platforms, both TV and Digital
- Good knowledge and experience of multi-platform production techniques and editing practices.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines in all environments.
- Strong script writing and editorial skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as liaising with producers and editors.
- Good overall sports knowledge, passion, stamina, enthusiasm, creativity, and determination. You should be self-motivated and adaptable with strong people skills.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Osterley or Wilmslow
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.