Global reporter – ESG Clarity
This a fantastic opportunity for a talented, all-round reporter who loves to break news and write probing analysis to join our team MA Financial Team across ESG Clarity.
This role comes with a salary of up to £35,000 (DOE) plus multiple benefits.
To give you an idea of how our reporter role would look and feel, here are some of the things you can expect to do…
- As an ambassador and visible representative for the ESG Clarity brand, you will consistently produce high-quality editorial copy directed by the editor and other senior members of the team
- After appropriate training, you have the opportunity to present and interview at events and on online audio/video broadcasts so it’s really important that you are comfortable working across all media formats
- Establish and develop information sources among the brand’s audience as well as industry contacts and trade bodies
- Generate regular off-diary and exclusive copy for the brand’s online audience
- Identify and progress ideas and leads as the basis for the material in written, audio and video form, and work with more senior editorial staff to bring those ideas to fruition
- Collaborate with our fantastic team to ensure news and related material (for example, news reports and subsequent news analysis articles) are created in a timely manner without duplication of effort in information gathering, interviews, press conference attendance and so on
How are we working at the moment?
We are offering hybrid working and are currently working in the office 2 days a week (if you want to work from the office for more than 2 days you are most welcome) as of 11th September we will be working 3 days in the office.
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in the Mark Allen Group. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger.
If you feel you don’t meet every single requirement? Keep reading.
Studies have shown that women and people within ethnic minority groups are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At MAG we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles
Mark Allen Group comprises eight companies: MA Healthcare, MA Business, MA Agriculture, MA Education, MA Exhibitions, MA Music Leisure & Travel, MA Dentistry Media and MA Financial Media. Content is key to everything that we do, be it across print, digital, or events.
We’re not interested in fitting into what a media company is supposed to look like. We are not wallflowers. Our ever-expanding business has rapidly grown from its humble beginnings and we’re only just getting started….