Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity in Sky Sports Football, focussing on the EFL, but with potential to work across our portfolio of rights including PL, WSL, SPFL and Soccer Saturday. As a Producer, you will be required to lead your team, providing clear direction and cultivating a culture of high performance, continuous improvement and innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting into the Executive Producer, you will work as part of a team producing Sky Sports’ live EFL coverage across the Championship, League 1&2 and the Carabao Cup.
- Encourage diversity of skills, experience and culture
- Lead & manage a multi skilled team
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues & stakeholders across Sky, and the EFL.
- Ensure that Sky Sports’ EFL coverage continues to innovate across all platforms, including linear, social, and digital.
What you’ll bring:
- Trained and experienced both editorially and creatively to a high level in world-class live sport production
- An inspirational leader with track record of managing and motivating
- Strong communicator who will ensure all members of the team have the information and knowledge they need to do their jobs
- Willing to travel & work weekends.
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you’ll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
We are a Disability Confident Accredited Employer, and welcome and encourage applications from all candidates. We will look to ensure a fair and consistent experience for all, and will make reasonable adjustments to support you where appropriate. Please flag any adjustments you need to your recruiter as early as you can.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.