Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What You’ll Do:
- Support producers working across Tennis and other multi-sport Production as required.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to administer and oversee content delivery, management and distribution.
- Work with Governing Bodies and high profile Talent, manage relationships and organise content creation.
- Take ownership of archive and enable its optimal use across Tennis and all Sky Sports departments.
- Create best-in-class short and long-form multi-platform content that appeals to a wide range of Tennis and Sports fans
- Create an inclusive culture in your team, fostering great relationships, encouraging creativity and enabling great work.
- Produce live content, working to tight deadlines and managing a live output team.
What You’ll Bring:
- Interest in and knowledge of Tennis.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of multi-platform production techniques
- Strong editorial decision making
- Creativity and a drive to make world-class content.
- Active listening and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and lead others under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines in all environments
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky! Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
How You’ll Work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your Office Base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon!
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more passionate about who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
We are a Disability Confident Accredited Employer, and welcome and encourage applications from all candidates. We will look to ensure a fair and consistent experience for all, and will make reasonable adjustments to support you where appropriate. Please flag any adjustments you need to your recruiter as early as you can.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Remember to mention the NCTJ jobs board when applying for this position.