Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity in Sky Sports Football, working across our portfolio of rights, from Premier League, EFL, SPFL and WSL. Sky Sports has changed the face of sport in the UK over the last 30 years and has dramatically expanded the quantity, quality, depth and variety of top-class live sport and in depth coverage across all of our platforms.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to your Producer, you will be part of a production team responsible for creating world-class content across all formats and platforms.
- Working in our live galleries across a range of roles including VT Co-ordinating top-tier events.
- Responsible for devising & creating complex high-quality content across all platforms.
- Ability to manage shoot and edit requirements for a strand of Football, including budget management.
- Create & produce multi-camera ENG shoots with talent, and produce extended programming if required.
- Ability to act-up and produce/direct live events/presentation if required.
- Advanced writing and editorial skills.
- Ability to lead a team to deliver high-quality content across all platforms.
- As a senior member of the team, support the development of junior AP’s across the department.
What you’ll bring:
- A broad, wide ranging knowledge and passion for Football.
- Proven experience of VT co-ordinating, and analysis AP’ing top-tier live football.
- Proven experience of self-shooting, and desk-top editing to a high standard.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines in all live environments.
- Experience of working in live environments; ECR, Galleries and Outside Broadcasts
- Strong English Language and written skills.
- Strong editorial and creative judgement.
- Candidates need passion, stamina, enthusiasm, creativity, and determination. You should be self-motivated and adaptable – and demonstrate strong people skills.
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you’ll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
We are a Disability Confident Accredited Employer, and welcome and encourage applications from all candidates. We will look to ensure a fair and consistent experience for all, and will make reasonable adjustments to support you where appropriate. Please flag any adjustments you need to your recruiter as early as you can.