Understanding the foundation of SEO and how you can utilise it to reap the benefits editorially can help not only your article, but also provide a better user experience and send positive ranking signals to search engines.
In this course you will learn:
1. What is SEO?
- Discover how a search engine works to showcase your content.
2. Why SEO is an important skill for journalists
- How user intent and the fundamentals of search are integral to your workflow.
3. Essential tips and best practice
- Handy tips to maximise your SEO.
4. Topic modelling and planning
- How they can become an important part of the SEO process.