This course seeks to support and empower women to thrive in leadership roles in a publishing environment.
The course is aimed at early-career leaders or those who aspire to be a leader in the future.
The theme of the session will be ‘leading with confidence’ and will explore different perceptions of confidence in leadership. It will also provide practical advice on developing self-belief while championing diverse leadership styles.
The content of this interactive session – which will last around 60-70 minutes – will include:
- Importance of gender diversity in leadership roles
- Definitions of confidence in a leadership role
- Different perceptions of a confident leader
- Understanding the impact of leading confidently
- Importance of mentors and role models
- Finding a voice in group situations
- Networking with confidence
- Tips and tools to lead with confidence
- Case studies and real-life scenarios