This short session will be led by a leading industry professional with experience in how effective interviewing skills can benefit you in all fields of journalism from the newsroom to sport and feature writing.
With a specific emphasis on effective interviewing skills, your learning experience will include discussion, improving your interviewing skills and how it can help improve your copy.
Participants will learn:
- The key to good interviewing skills – preparation, structure, skills
- The art of good questioning and listening
- Interviewing chronology – beginning, middle and the end
- Different interview situations
- Face to face interview role play exercise and feedback
- How it can improve your copy
- Top tips and examples