MA Journalism – Oxford Brookes University
This course will equip you with professional skills in journalism and authorship. You’ll cover topics from news and non-fiction to brands and content.
You will develop skills in digital and multi-platform journalism and authorship. And you’ll study the changing models of journalism including:
- branded content
- not-for-profit journalism
- big data scraping
- social media crowdsourcing.
You’ll have regular networking opportunities and visits to newsrooms, media and journalism summits. So you’ll benefit from a degree that responds to the industry.
NCTJ elective modules offered:
- Videojournalism for digital platforms
- Public affairs for journalists
- Journalism for a digital audience
- Data journalism
- Broadcast journalism
- Practical magazine journalism
- Editing skills for journalists