A one-day course to improve essential grammar and provide guidance in the art of proof-reading.
Those who write for others, and check their own or other people’s work before publication.
- The essentials of good writing
- 'Plain English' refresher
- Grammar, spelling, style and punctuation guides
- Story structure summaries - news, features, press releases and copy-writing
- The essentials of proof-reading
- The essentials of editing
- The essentials of headline-writing for print, online and commercial content
- Practical exercises with feedback
Following this course, you will have a greater understanding of essential grammar, spelling and punctuation and will be able to proof-read accurately.
Cost: Our standard price is £375 plus VAT per delegate, please enquire about group rates
Location: We can host individuals or groups at the NCTJ offices in Essex, just one hour from London. Or our trainers can come to your offices for group sessions wherever you are in the UK.
Please enquire about group rates at [email protected].