- Booking requests should be made at least TWO WEEKS before the exam date. Separate forms should be completed for each exam date required.
- Late applications may be accepted up to one week after the deadline, however an administration fee of £25 plus vat will apply.
- Please check the exam date you are requesting against the published shorthand schedule.
- Exams must be booked by centre admins/tutors/editors.
- Companies/centres operating purchase orders should provide these details at point of booking an exam.
- If your company/centre does not operate a purchase order system enter '0' in the Purchase Order Number field.