Please note that due to the general election, the 80 and 100wpm exams scheduled to take place on Friday 9th June have been brought forward to Thursday 8th June. Exams schedule to be updated to reflect this change.
- Booking requests should be made at least TWO WEEKS before the exam date. Separate forms should be completed for each exam date required.
- Late applications may be accepted up to two days after the deadline, however an administration fee of £25 plus vat will apply.
- Please check the exam date you are requesting against the published shorthand schedule.
- Exams must be booked by centre admins/tutors/editors.
- Companies/centres operating purchase orders should provide these details at point of booking an exam.
- If your company/centre does not operate a purchase order system enter '0' in the Purchase Order Number field.