This one-day course outlines how to write effectively for websites.
Anyone that needs to produce copy for a website or online publication.
- Good and bad websites
- What web readers like
- Good writing and plain English
- Grammar and punctuation
- Creating good stories: content and structure
- How web writing is different: language, tenses, style and presentation
- Helping readers find their way
- Analysis: your websites and web writing
- Search engine optimisation
- Structure and layout
- Making ‘sticky’ pages
Following this course you will know how to communicate effectively via your website, and will understand the key differences between online and print content.
Date: This course is not currently scheduled. To enquire about this course please contact us.
Cost: Our standard price is £375 plus VAT per delegate, please enquire about group rates
We can also arrange for our trainer to come to you to run an in-house course, which is a great cost-effective option for larger groups. Please enquire about in-house rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see which courses are currently scheduled, click here.