In this exciting and insightful course we will show you:
- The key to good interviewing skills – preparation, structure, skills
- The art of good questioning and listening
- Interviewing chronology – beginning, middle and end
- Different interview situations
- Face-to-face interview role play exercise and feedback
- How it can improve your copy
- Some top interview examples
Your learning experience will include discussion, improving your interviewing skills , face-to-face interview practice and how it can help improve your copy.
This masterclass will be led by a leading industry professional with experience in how effective interviewing skills can benefit you in all fields of journalism from the newsroom to sport and feature writing.
Aimed at: Those who are starting out as trainee journalists; those who have an interest in journalism and would like to explore it as a career, or who those would like a writing career alongside their present role.