This one-day course outlines how to write effectively for websites.
Anyone that needs to produce copy for a website or online publication.
- Good and bad websites
- What web readers like
- Good writing and plain English
- Grammar and punctuation
- Creating good stories: content and structure
- How web writing is different: language, tenses, style and presentation
- Helping readers find their way
- Analysis: your websites and web writing
- Search engine optimisation
- Structure and layout
- Making ‘sticky’ pages
Following this course you will know how to communicate effectively via your website, and will understand the key differences between online and print content.
Cost: Our standard price is £375 plus VAT per delegate, please enquire about group rates
Location: We can host individuals or groups at the NCTJ offices in Essex, just one hour from London. Or our trainers can come to your offices for group sessions wherever you are in the UK.
Please enquire about group rates at [email protected].