Individuals or organisations in journalism, the media, publishing, the arts or entertainment at a personal, local, national or international level (consumer or business to business)
- Recent court cases on social media
- Who’s responsible for what you say in a Tweet, on Facebook or on your blog?
- Controlling your output without stifling the conversation
- Defamation, especially distinguishing between reporting disputes and taking sides
- When is a comment a breach of confidence or privacy?
- How to review a product and stay on the right side of the law
- Free debate and contempt of court – when your Tweet might land you in court
- Humour and opinion in the digital world
- A look forward to the future possible social media legal and ethical landscape
- Exercises and opportunities for Q&As throughout
- Post workshop mentoring and feedback available (extra fee payable)
Cost: Our price for individuals is £250 plus VAT, please enquire about group rates
Location: We can host individuals or groups at the NCTJ offices in Essex, just one hour from London. Or our trainers can come to your offices for group sessions wherever you are in the UK.
Please enquire about group rates at [email protected].