A new approach to management success: leadership training by a journalist for journalists.
Editors and senior journalists.
- Find new approaches to solving your toughest personnel cases
- Learn a system to hold people accountable for producing excellent results
- Recognise the difference between coaching and fixing
- Discover how to say what you mean and get what you want
- Create methods to gain control of your own time and priorities
- Learn the “magic” questions that generate enterprise stories
- Form a personal strategic plan to improve your own practice
It is a lively, interactive programme, and you will leave with a personal action plan to guarantee immediate results.
Date: This course is not currently scheduled. To enquire about this course please contact us.
Cost: Our standard price is £375 plus VAT per delegate, please enquire about group rates
We can also arrange for our trainer to come to you to run an in-house course, which is a great cost-effective option for larger groups. Please enquire about in-house rates at [email protected].
To see which courses are currently scheduled, click here.