Inside Magazine Publishing
Order by Post:
The product will be sent by post
An engaging and practically-focused textbook exploring all aspects of the contemporary magazine industry. David Stam and Andrew Scott present a detailed analysis of the key elements of the magazine business today with both a look back to the past and a projection of the future. The role of digital and new media platforms and their effect on all aspects of publishing is explored in detail.
The book features a broad range of case studies, written by industry experts, providing readers with accessible examples of key issues in magazine publishing. The book is further supported by a companion website (www.insidemagazinepublishing.com).
Subject areas covered include:
- UK magazine publishing today
- changing business models
- originating and managing creative content
- magazine writing and design
- circulation sales and advertising
- distribution and marketing
- the magazine in the digital age