Six aspiring journalists have been awarded training bursaries by the Journalism Diversity Fund to attend NCTJ-accredited courses.
The following people were successful in securing bursaries to help them complete their journalism training:
- Tom Eden (Press Association Training, Newcastle)
- Thomas Hewitt (Nottingham Trent University)
- Sufiya Rehman (City of Liverpool College)
- Charlotte Ryan (Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Shruti Sheth (Lambeth College)
- Joseph Smith (Cardiff University)
Read the full article on the Journalism Diversity Fund website.