Best student publication
This category is for the best student publication (online or print) submitted by accredited course providers.
In choosing the winning publication, judges will consider:
- innovative and original ideas
- quality content and design
- student involvement
- the level or reader/user engagement it provides
Course providers should submit the original print publication (one edition only) and/or a web link to the online publication with the supporting statement (see entry form).
The supporting statement of no more than 500 words should explain/include:
- how the project came about
- facts and figures setting out the numbers of students involved
- the key aims of the project
- the level of success achieved.