A new approach to management success: leadership training by a journalist for journalists.
Editors and senior journalists.
- Find new approaches to solving your toughest personnel cases
- Learn a system to hold people accountable for producing excellent results
- Recognise the difference between coaching and fixing
- Discover how to say what you mean and get what you want
- Create methods to gain control of your own time and priorities
- Learn the “magic” questions that generate enterprise stories
- Form a personal strategic plan to improve your own practice
It is a lively, interactive programme, and you will leave with a personal action plan to guarantee immediate results.
Location: NCTJ offices, Newport, Essex, but it can also be delivered as an in-house course in late April
Date: 24 April 2018
Cost: £350 plus VAT per delegate
Please enquire about scheduling this course in-house.
To book a place, please click the link below.