This course explains how the media works, with particular emphasis on radio and TV, training delegates via live scenarios on how to prepare for crisis situations.
Anyone who is expected to represent their organisation on radio and TV – from press officers to chief executives. The course will be prepared for any level of delegates.
- Analysing broadcast skills and confidence levels
- Assessing forthcoming media ‘events’
- Introducing the broadcast media – and what they’re after
- General preparation: the dos and don’ts, sound-bites and key messages
- ‘Live’ scenarios #1: camera, lights and action on an ‘easy’ story
- Detailed preparation for TV news
- Crisis situations: dealing with hostile media
- ‘Live’ scenarios #2: delegates grilled on ‘crisis’ stories
- Constructive assessment of all performances
- Individual discs of appearance and full 1-1 notes
Following this course you will have the knowledge and ability to appear on radio and TV, representing your organisation with confidence.
Date: This course is not currently scheduled. To enquire about this course please contact us.
Cost: Our standard price is £475 plus VAT per delegate, please enquire about group rates
We can also arrange for our trainer to come to you to run an in-house course, which is a great cost-effective option for larger groups. Please enquire about in-house rates at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see which courses are currently scheduled, click here.