A one-day course to improve essential grammar and provide guidance in the art of proof-reading.
Those who write for others, and check their own or other people’s work before publication.
- The essentials of good writing
- 'Plain English' refresher
- Grammar, spelling, style and punctuation guides
- Story structure summaries - news, features, press releases and copy-writing
- The essentials of proof-reading
- The essentials of editing
- The essentials of headline-writing for print, online and commercial content
- Practical exercises with feedback
Following this course, you will have a greater understanding of essential grammar, spelling and punctuation and will be able to proof-read accurately.
Location: NCTJ offices, Newport, Essex, but it can also be delivered as an in-house course
Date: 5 September 2018, and this course can also be set according to delegates' needs.
Cost: Our standard price is £375 plus VAT per delegate, please enquire about group rates
Contact us for more information. To book a place, please complete the form below.